The DogSmith shows you how you can become part of a socially responsible, environmentally friendly, multi-faceted dog training and pet care franchise and start building wealth doing something you love.
Financing available to qualified candidates
The DogSmith is unequaled in the Pet industry. We are the leading example of what a socially responsible company can accomplish while creating an enviable lifestyle for you, the DogSmith owner. With The DogSmith we have created a business model that provides you with the opportunity for multiple streams of income while giving back to our communities through active involvement with animal rescue groups and shelters. We are ahead of the industry by defining what it means to own your own business in a sustainable, socially conscious and eco-friendly way.
The DogSmith is the unrivaled Dog Training, Dog Walking & Pet Care Franchise in the United States. With its unique and unparalleled experience and credentials, The DogSmith has established a Dog Training and Pet Care company based on positive learning theory training techniques and systematic behavior change protocols all packaged into a proprietary system that is easy and effective to learn and teach.
Established by Niki Tudge, a Master DogSmith Dog Trainer and Dog Behaviorist, she has combined her “people” teaching and dog training skills with her commitment to animal rescue and substantial business knowledge to create a proprietary system of education known as ARRF® supported by an operational implementation process called MTR®. Blessed with an amazing ability to teach others to teach Niki is equipped with a unique combination of business experience, dog training and dog behavior expertise, a background in exceptional customer service, certification as a trainer of trainers and many years consulting to animal rescue groups. She has combined these essential skills and experience to create an unrivaled business opportunity that is designed to provide pet owners with the absolutely most effective method to train and care for their pets while giving back to the community in real and measurable ways while providing a dream life for DogSmith business owners.
Now, more than ever…The DogSmith business opportunity, The DogSmith lifestyle!
The pet industry is booming. Over 60% of American households have pets. That’s more than 70 Million pets! Americans own over 38 million cats and 45 million dogs. And the pet industry has proven to be resilient during economically tough times. Not only is pet ownership increasing but we are spending more on our pets.
All of these factors are encouraging more and more entrepreneurs to move toward the Pet Industry. The converging trends of today’s economy combined with the “home-based” model afforded to dog training and pet care professionals makes it an unusually effective fit for those looking for a socially responsible, environmentally friendly business opportunity where you can truly love what you do for a living.
Today, DogSmith affiliates are reaping the rewards of being part of this socially responsible pet care franchise. Why are they so happy? Here is why:
- Real world know how -The DogSmith knows what pet owners need and want and we have developed the most comprehensive selection of pet care services for our customers ensuring client retention and ongoing service reservations.
- Marketing – The DogSmith knows that attracting and retaining customers is key to your success. We provide a strategic and a proprietary tactical marketing plan, professional marketing collateral, brand standard manuals and the support you need to successfully position your business in your market place.
- DogSmith Tool Kits, The DogSmith has a range of proprietary business tool kits for all aspects of your business, ranging from social media training, recruitment, selection and certification of DogSmith Pet Care Technicians to our systematic approach to targeting and changing problematic dog behavior.
- Ongoing training & support from the best in the business -The DogSmith National Training center offers continual dog training and dog behavior counseling education program for its franchise owners. There are monthly training webcasts, weekend workshops, teleconferencing, support calls and professional consultations to support client behavior change programs. All DogSmith training is delivered by certified training consultants ensuring what we’ve trained is retained.
- Building a business with passion -DogSmiths have a fanatic passion for supporting animal rescue through our proprietary ‘Canine Rescue Resources Program.’ As a company we are committed to helping clients ease the burden of pet ownership and ensure a safe and secure home for dogs and cats.
- Quality of life – Doing what you love for a living means you’ll never have to work a day in your life! DogSmiths enjoy the quality of life that comes with building income in an exploding industry from the comfort of their homes. The business life is both intellectually stimulating and emotionally rewarding while they enjoy a rare degree of freedom and flexibility with their personal lives.
- No dog training experience is necessary! At the DogSmith we believe in “recruit for attitude, train for skills.” We don’t require any previous dog training experience. We will train you to become a certified dog trainer and we will provide you with the resources you will need to progress in your business and dog training career with our continuing education program (CEP). Our CEP helps develop your business and animal training/behavior counseling skills advancing at your own pace through the various stages until you achieve the coveted Master DogSmith title.
The DogSmith Franchise Owner is
- Passionate about helping pets and their owners develop and maintain loving relationships.
- Enjoys helping people, coaching and championing them to achieve their goals
- Ethical, reliable and socially responsible
Outstanding Package – The DogSmith offers an outstanding package including:
- Extensive training in all critical dimensions of your business, operational skills, the delivery of your pet care and training service supported by finance and marketing training.
- The DogSmith Tactical marketing program which provides you with marketing support integrated with our business management software.
- A start up business package of training equipment, pet care supplies and marketing collateral to get you up and running immediately.
- Preferred vendor partnerships with industry leading professional organizations providing you access to health and business insurance, wholesale pet care products, training equipment and marketing supplies.
- Website, including zip code driven Individual web pages and online customer signup, the DogSmith vanity toll free number, cooperative advertising agreements and a state-of-the-art internet based business management program.
In today’s economy, owning your own DogSmith business may be the best investment you can make. Take it from the likes of J. Paul Getty (who said the only way to make a great deal of money is to own one’s own business) and Warren Buffet (who prefers owning a business to passive investments). We believe that you can be successful in just about any business if you are willing to work hard enough but because of our mission, vision, ethics and values, and our unique DogSmith pledge you will be proud to be a DogSmith. The DogSmith is synonymous with quality and expertise in the pet care industry. We help pets become family!®